Customer Support and DOA Claims
Clownfish Cove's 100% Health Guarantee
All of our live items are 100% guaranteed to arrive alive and in good health. We even guarantee them for 7 days after arrival.
If you have any issues with your order, please contact us immediately and we will resolve your problem ASAP.
We offer a money-back guarantee (excluding shipping) on livestock in the case of DOA.
We want you to receive your order in amazing health so that you can enjoy it for years to come. However, we know problems do occur during the shipping process. Please follow the following guidelines to ensure your coral or fish have the best chance of survival.
- Check the weather
- Be home to receive your order
- Open the box immediately
- Properly acclimate your livestock
If your order does suffer a loss during shipment, please notify us within 12 hours of delivery. Failure to do so may disqualify your claim. When submitting your claim:
- Notify us within 12 hours of delivery using the form below.
- Provide photos of the impacted livestock against a white background. Be sure the photo is clear and shows the entire piece.
7 Day Guarantee
All of our livestock is guaranteed for 7 days after delivery unless otherwise indicated in its description. If you suffer a loss, we will give you store credit for its replacement. We do not cover shipping costs and fees unless there is a delivery disruption where FedEx or UPS are at fault.
In order to obtain a store credit for your loss, please do the following:
- Send us a clear photo of your loss within 7 days of your delivery.
- Ensure the item is placed on a white background and in focus with bright lighting.
- Ensure the item is still attached to the original frag plug. Items removed from the Clownfish Cove frag plus will be void under our policy.
- Contact us ASAP with details of your claim.
While we do our best to ensure your item is pest free, we recommend properly dipping your corals with your preferred Coral Dip before placing it into your aquarium.
You can find our dipping procedure here.
Dipping can be stressful for corals. Please be sure to follow your coral dip's instructions carefully to prevent accidental loss.